Friday, April 15, 2011

Song Remix

I got bored last night while watching Mara Clara and just like any other day, boredom leads me to crazy thoughts. I don't know if what I did was really crazy bt what happened next was there I was, in my room writing in my Blah blah Notebook Book 3 writing a song. Hahaha... Not an original song really but a composition made from mixing lines and lyrics of different songs. So let me share the crazy composition I wrote. There were three of them actually.


I need another story
That doesn't always makes you want to cry
Because I think I'm sick of all
And I don't want to fall in pieces
I just wanna be a supermodel
I wanted everything.

If you just realize
You're just like a pieces
Coz I'm addict, addicted to you.



Remember those walls I built, baby they're tumbling down
So I throw all your stuff away and then I clear you up in my head
I clear you out of my heart and ignore all your messages.
But i never wanna say I'm sorry for breaking us apart
I never wanna call you back 'coz I know that I was wrong.
So what? I'm still a rockstar, I got my rock moves and I don't need yo
I'm alright, I'm okay, I'm so much better without you
more than you, more than you know
I don't love you like I did yesterday...
You're so yesterday, yesterday
I'm just a bird who already flew away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm only up when you're not down
don't wanna fly if your still on the ground
it's like no matter what I do
We're so inlove that I acted insane
and that's the way I loved you
Maybe it's true that I can't leave without you
I don't want to work this out if I got to do it solo
I can't believe that it's true, I've run a thousand miles to get you.
Your voice is lilke soundtrack of my summer
It's like unlike any other, always be my thunder
You're all I want, you're all I need, you're everything, everything
When I'm with you, I'll make every second count
'Coz I'll miss whenever your not around..
You must have been heaven, hearing you call me and
You're all that his not, you got it all
You have stolen my heart
And tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again
And we belong together now yeah!!
You got a piece of me and honestly!
My Life Would Suck Without You!!!


Haha.... Did you figure out the song titles?

No comments:

Post a Comment