Turn your empty tissue rolls into some amazing wall art decorations. This month's VEE Creative feature will share how to avoid filling up your trashbins with empty tissue rolls. Yey!
|Credits to The Blah Blah Notebook|
This is how tissue rolls ROLL when they're empty. Lolx.
Anyways, before imparting what I did, let me just feature some Pinterest (BTW, follow me there) picks related to this month's feature.
|Image from Pinterest|
See, these are just few of some wicked ideas how to recycle those rolls you intend to throw.
Anyway, here's how I made mine.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PREPARE:
Empty Tissue Rolls (lots of them if you have many)
Glue (Stick Glue)
HOW TO DO IT:
1. Cut out the rolls uniformly so you can form little circles..
2. Depending on your design, you can press the circles to form oblong or almond shapes.
3. On a flat surface, lay out the circles to form your design.
4. Using your glue, gently stick them together to form your design.
5. When you're all done, spray the piece with any color you like.
(TIP: Add some decorations like beads or pebbles.)
What I did with mine? I cut out letters and glued it to the insides of the holes for a shadowy effect.There are so many things you can do to turn your tissue rolls to stylish and awesme wall decors. You just have to let your imagination fly.
|Photo from Pinterest|
SEE MORE OF VEE CREATIVE FEATURES.
LET THE POWER OF CREATIVITY BE SPREAD OUT. SHARE THIS POST. THANKS.