Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday Quotable Quote #1: Killer Love Lines


Wow... This is a last minute chase to my Wednesday post. Anyways, ever heard of Daniel Padilla's latest song? His song keeps on playing on radios and the song is so catchy. I'm not a die hard fan of him but his song entitled "Unlimited and Free" kind of inspired me to have a Killer-Love-Line themed short post today. So how about we play that song while browsing my doodles. Today's doodles are only few so it'll be short.






LET THERE BE QUOTES:





Since LOVE is obviously in the air, I will start my doodles with my latest YA romance I have finished. A quote I have taken from Stephanie Perkins' Lola and the Boy Next Door. Isn't it 
just sweet to hear someone say it to you.  

"I look at you, and I think about you and I don't know... No one has ever confounded me the way you do".

---Opps!!! My bad, I forgot to write "me" in there----







I haven't read this book yet but I have a copy from my office mate. I got this quote while randomly scrolling  on the pages and I just love it. Paulo Coelho certainly knows show use words and "universe".



                                                                                                                                                  Rainbow Rowell's Attachments is so far is the top achiever in my first five most loved books among the books I have read this year. I love the concept and the "love before first sight" idea. Indeed "There's nothing this can become that I haven't fallen in love with".

This one didn't come from any published book. Aside from burying my face on books, I also read Filipino Romance stories at Wattpad sometimes. Whoever reads Wattpad will know Jonaxx; She's my favorite writer in the site. What I mean is, my only favorite writer in the site. Her stories are not like any-other pocketbooks. Hers indeed is not your ordinary-romance. Her plot is unique and I love her characters. "Love is War. I am you're soldier" is a tattoo inked in Jonaxx character Elijah Montefalco in her ongoing Until Trilogy. You can visit her at Jonaxx Stories.




Obviously, this is not some doodles I made. It's a phone screen shot I did in one of the quotes I saved in my notepad. This is from the movie No Strings Attached starring Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman. "You give me premature ventricular contractions.." This really sounded like "huh" when I first heard it but when I understood it, I find it really charming and cute to say. So calling all medical nerds, here's a pick-up line that might be effective.  







Who saw Amazing Spiderman 2 last May? Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield really are perfect. They have this heart-dropping chemistry. "No offense but you're wrong. You were wrong about us being on different paths. We're not on different paths. You are my path"
Now isn't that really, really cheesy for someone to be just claiming himself a friendly neighbor?

Since I started with a Stephanie Perkins quote, I'm also ending with another quote from her Anna and the French Kiss book. This was taken from the Neruda book that St. Clair highlighted.
"I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly between the shadow and the soul".






Hooo.. so that's it for today's Wednesday QQ. Stay tuned for my next Wednesday doodles. Oh, BTW, do you have quotes you want me to doodle? I'll feature it on my next post. Feel free to suggest.

4 comments:

  1. I really love your doodles entries :) keep them up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that one with the path but, sorry for saying this, they sound so cheesy to me. XD They're not bad at all but I guess I'm more the type to read quotes about succees in life than love. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... this is indeed a cheesy themed post. he-he

      Delete